Saturday, March 12, 2022

Nimrat Kaur reunites with family on birthday

Nimrat Kaur took off to Rajasthan to celebrate her birthday with family, a long due reunion. “My sister and her husband are down from New York. We are meeting after almost 2-3 years. My parents and other sister have also come down from Bangalore, so we are kind of having a family get-together. This is our first, post-pandemic, get-together. We have not met each other for nearly 3 years now. There can be no bigger joy than being with family on your birthday. And also I love being in my domicile state, I was born in Pilani, Rajasthan. I was also went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah, it is special to celebrate my birthday like this,” gushes Nimrat, who is stationed in Jaipur with family.

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/fZ2jIuo

No comments:

Post a Comment